“Still Making History”
USS Albany Association & Heritage Exhibit Recognition
Over the years, we have been extremely fortunate to have many make contributions through our journey in establishing the USS Albany Association & Heritage Exhibit.
From our inception in 1990 through our present programs, many were instrumental and we would like to list some that had a major impact on our accomplishments.
Association Shipmates, Local Vendors, US Navy Historical Command, US Navy Spawar Command, City of Albany, Urban Cultural Parks System, Albany County Convention & Visitor Bureau and all our contractors. Without their support, our past and current programs could not have been possible.
This page is to say thank you, to the many that have helped achieve our objectives.
The following is a list of some but not inclusive of all, that helped us thru our journey and helped meet our objectives of what we are today!
- Albany County Convention & Visitor Bureau Inc.
- Albany Institute of History & Art
- American Sportswear, Inc.
- Albany Public Library
- Altamont Fair Grounds
- American Sportswear, Inc Rensselaer, New York Mr. Paul Silverstein
- Buchanan & Butler Insurance Inc.
- Cabot Cheese of Vermont
- Commanding Officer USS Albany SSN-753
- City of Albany Former Mayor Honorable Gerald D. Jennings
- City of Albany Former Common Council President Steven J. McArdle
- City of Albany Mayor Sheehan’s Office
- City of Albany Office of Special Events
- Creatcore Inc.
- Destex Corporation
- Empire Industrial Fabricators
- Fred Hellmuth (T.D. Higgins Forms)
- Holiday Inn Turf
- IMTEK Reprographics, Nashua, NH
- Goodrich Displays, Inc
- Jacobson Scrap Metal Co. VA
- Kenneth Dubin Wood Crafters
- M. Cristo Inc.
- Mr. John Kinsley Maple Hill High School Media Dept
- Maybe Trucking Co.
- Metal Magic Inc Trenton, ME
- NYS Dept of Tourism
- Precision Glass & Aluminum
- Quality Printing Inc.
- SUZ Graphics
- Smithsonian Institute
- The Hershey Company
- Times Union Newspapers
- Tootsie Rolls Industry, Inc
- TransAmerica Trailer Leasing Company
- USMC Recruiting, Albany, NY
- US Navy Recruiting, Troy, NY
- US Naval History and Heritage Command
- US Navy Cruisers Sailors Association
- US Naval Warfare Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- US Navy/Marine Reserve Albany, New York
- US Navy Memorial
- US Navy Operations Command, Scotia, New York
- US Submarine Veterans World War II
- USS Albany Association Members
- USS Albany Heritage Committee
Special Thank You
During the process of upgrading our current Website, many hours was spent on finding a new development program, retaining a service, finding a new theme, establishing a layout, content, color, text fronts, processing information, proofreading and preparing it for viewing.
We have established our goals and I would like to give a special Thank you to our Albany Association website development team, Association Editor Dick Desrochers, Board of Directors member Bart Hutchins, Heritage Exhibit Chairman and Webmaster Wayne Van Amburgh, Judy Van Amburgh, LogicalNet Inc., and Web Designer Michael DeRuscio.
LogicalNet is not new to the Albany Association since they have been providing website services to the Association for the past 20 plus years and we look forward to our continued relationship.
Thank you & “Job Well Done“